There are several factors that you may need to think about now that you are living with COPD. Remember, even though you have a lung disease, your life can still be as enjoyable as ever. This module will provide you with information on some of these areas.
Upon completion of this module, you should understand:
- Stress, anxiety and depression and what symptoms to look for;
- How to use various techniques to reduce stress;
- How you can continue intimacy and sexual activity;
- How you can travel safely by car or plane, and how to travel with oxygen;
- The legal issues you may face, including your rights at work and superannuation;
- The support services that are available to you; and
- The resources that Lung Foundation Australia can offer you.