There are many people, including yourself, who can help you to manage your COPD. There are also various plans, checklists and techniques that you can use to manage your COPD.
Upon completion of this module, you should understand:
- Your role in managing COPD;
- How to develop and use a management plan;
- Who is in your healthcare team, and how they can help you to manage your COPD;
- How you can control your breathlessness;
- How to manage fatigue;
- Why it is important to stop smoking;
- How to use the airway clearance techniques; and
- How to use the COPD-X Self Management checklist to manage your COPD.