COPD is a manageable condition. In order to manage your COPD, you must learn about the symptoms and the medicines that can help you.
Upon completion of this module, you should understand:
- The different types of medicines, including reliever medicines, maintenance medicines, combination medicines, and flare-up medicines;
- The effects and side effects of these medicines;
- How to use the various medicines available to you;
- How to prevent and manage a flare-up; and
- How to use your COPD Action Plan.