The aim of this module was to provide you with information on how to manage your COPD symptoms as well as as well as show you the various types of medicines available.
You should now understand:
- The different types of medicines, including reliever medicines, maintenance medicines, combination medicines, and flare-up medicines;
- The effects and side effects of these medicines;
- How to use the various medicines available to you;
- How to prevent and manage a flare-up; and
- How to use your COPD Action Plan.
You can revisit this module at any time by selecting Module Two from the dashboard.