The Genuair® is another form of dry powder.
How to use the Genuair® device:
- Hold the device horizontally with the coloured button up. Don’t tilt.
- Press and release the green button to loaf the dose.
- Breathe out completely away from the device. Insert the mouth piece into your mouth and make a tight seal with your lips.
- Inhale strongly and deeply through the mouthpiece.
- While you breathe in you will hear a click and the window will turn to red to signal that a dose has been delivered.
- Keep breathing in even after the click.
- Remove the device and hold your breath for as long as comfortable.
- Breathe out slowly.
The Genuair® is empty?
- When ‘0’ appears in the dose indicator, continue using any doses remaining in the inhaler.
- The coloured button will also lock in a middle position when the last dose has been loaded.
- After the last dose is inhaled, the device cannot be used again and a new Genuair® inhaler is required.