The Ellipta® is another form of dry powder inhaler.
How to use the Ellipta® device:
- Hold the device vertical (upright). Slide open the cover completely down to prepare the dose and when you hear the click the medicine has been loaded.
- Breathe out gently away from the device.
- Seal your mouth around the mouthpiece, keeping the vents clear.
- Breathe in steadily and deeply and then hold your breath for long as comfortable.
- Remove the inhaler and gently breathe out away from the device.
- Close device and rinse mouth.
The Ellipta® device is empty?
- The Ellipta® is empty when the counter shows a zero.
- Opening and closing the cover without inhaling results in loss of dose.