The Accuhaler™ is a breath activated device that contains a hidden foil strip that has 60 regularly spaced doses of medicine.
How to use the Accuhaler™
- Check dose counter.
- Hold in one hand. Put other thumb in grip and open cover until it clicks.
- Holding horizontally, load dose by sliding lever until it clicks.
- Breathe out gently, away from mouthpiece.
5. Put mouthpiece between teeth and seal with lips, keep inhaler horizontal.
6. Breathe in strongly and deeply. Hold breath for up to 10 seconds.
- While holding breath remove inhaler from mouth.
- Breathe out gently, away from the inhaler.
- Close cover to click shut.