How to use the Autohaler™
The Autohaler™ is activated by breathing in through the mouthpiece, which triggers the device to expel the medicine. The Autohaler™ is primed before use by lifting the pressure lever (the grey lever), which expels the medicine into a staging chamber.
1. Unclip the mouthpiece cover from the back and shake.
2. Hold the Autohaler™ upright and click the grey lever upwards so that it stays up.
3. Breathe out gently.
5. Tilt head back and breathe in with a slow, deep steady breath – don’t stop when you hear the click.
6. Hold breath for 10 seconds, if possible.
7. Breathe out gently.
8. Push the grey lever down.
9. Wait 30 to 60 seconds between doses.
10. If another dose is required repeat steps 2 to 8.
11. Replace mouthpiece cap.