How to use the Accuhaler™
The Accuhaler™ is a breath activated device that contains a hidden foil strip that has 60 regularly spaced doses of medicine.
1. Check the window that indicates the number of doses left.
2. To open, hold the base of the Accuhaler™ horizontally in one hand; place the thumb of the other hand in the thumb grip and push the thumb grip around as far as possible.
3. With the mouthpiece facing up, push the lever around until it clicks. The number indicator reduces by one.
4. Breathe out gently away from the Accuhaler™.
6. Breathe in steadily and deeply through your mouth.
7. Hold your breath for about 10 seconds, if possible.
9. Breathe out away from the Accuhaler™.
10. If another dose is required, repeat steps 3 to 11.
11. To close the Accuhaler™, put your thumb in the thumb grip and slide it until the cover clicks in place.