This module aimed to show you that while you may have been diagnosed with COPD, you can still lead a fulfilling and enjoyable life. There are several areas that will require your attention as you transition to living with a lung disease. This module aimed to provide you with useful information to assist you.
You should now understand:
- Stress, anxiety and depression and what symptoms to look for;
- How to use various techniques to reduce stress;
- How you can continue intimacy and sexual activity;
- How you can travel safely by car or plane, and how to travel with oxygen;
- The legal issues you may face, including your rights at work and superannuation;
- The support services that are available to you; and
- The resources that Lung Foundation Australia can offer you.
You can revisit this module at any time by selecting Module Five from the dashboard.