The aim of this module was to provide you with an understanding of the different people who can help you to manage your COPD. The aim was to also equip you with plans and techniques to best manage your COPD.
You should now understand:
- Your role in managing COPD;
- How to develop and use a management plan;
- Who is in your healthcare team, and how they can help you to manage your COPD;
- How you can control your breathlessness;
- How to manage fatigue;
- Why it is important to stop smoking;
- How to use the airway clearance techniques; and
- How to use the COPD-X Self Management checklist to manage your COPD.
You can revisit this module at any time by selecting Module Three from the dashboard.